Paperworld Nepal was established in 1997, Recognized by Department of Industry as a Private Limited Company and a member of Handicraft Association of Nepal. Paperworld Nepal is unique among many other handmade paper manufacturers. The paper products are made from different combination of natural fibers, pulp and art materials. Our products have crossed the boundary of making only sheet papers to many office stationery, guests book, albums attractive packing for cosmetics, pashmina and jewelry , craft paper & lamp shades for home decoration as well as art papers made from various fibers. Since all our product are handmade we give lot of employment to people thus more under privileged men and women from the mountain are directly benefiting from this work.
Since early starting of Paperworld, we are organizing various hand paper making workshop for paper artists, school children & for those who is willing to learn traditional Nepalese Hand paper making, dyeing with plants as well as providing trainings and seminars in Nepal & abroad. Paper world is striving to develop new technology on recycling papers preventing. Pollution, excess solid waste, reduction of fresh water consumption finally saving energy. Therefore the mission of Paperworld Nepal is to create and diversifying new products through available raw materials found in Nepal giving priority to promote environment friendly enterprise thus creating jobs for many women.
Feature of Paperworld Nepal :
1. Uses environment friendly and lasting Lokta shrub fibers.
2. Recycle waste paper
3. Uses Safe and environment friendly methods
4. Employs more than 90% women of total staff.
5. Pays fair salary and good working conditions to staff.
6. Large and comfortable working space.
7. Guarantee, no child labour.
8. Managed and supervised by European paper artist and designer.
9. 100% produced are exported abroad.
10. The paper with difference.