Paperworld Nepal is recognized by Department of Industry as a Private Limited Company and a member of Handicraft Association of Nepal.Paperworld Nepal Private Limited founded by Marie Jeanne Bude(an Belgian artist) and Nagendra Bhandari , unique among many other handmade paper manufacturers. The paper products are made from different combination of natural fibers, pulp and art materials. Our products have crossed the boundary of making only sheet papers to many office stationery, guests book, albums attractive packing for cosmetics and jewelry , craft paper & curtain for home decoration to a fine art pieces made from handmade paper and fibers. Since all our product are handmade we give lot of employment to people thus more under privileged men and women from the mountain are directly benefiting from this work.
At the early starting of Paperworld we are organizing various workshop for paper artists and school children as well as providing trainings and seminars abroad on hand papermaking.Now Paperworld is carrying out research programme on Himalayan fiber and pulp, their uses. Paper world is striving to develop new technology on recycling papers preventing Pollution, excess solid waste, reduction of fresh water consumption finally saving energy.
Therefore the mission of Paperworld Nepal is to create and diversifying new products through available raw materials found in Nepal giving priority to promote environment friendly enterprise.
Paperworld Nepal believes in :
1. Uses environment friendly and lasting Lokta shrub fibers.
2. Recycle waste paper & Lokta Shrubs
3. Uses Safe and environment friendly methods
4. Employs more than 90% women of total staff.
5. Pays fair salary and good working conditions to staff.
6. Large and comfortable working space.
7. Guarantee, no child labour.
8. Managed and supervised by European paper artist and designer.
9. 100% produced are exported abroad.
10. The paper with difference.